Ed Kaspar Radio Interview on The Talkshow, CKNX AM920
Recently Ed Kaspar was a guest on “The Talkshow” on CKNX AM920 — a radio talk show up in Canada. Host Bill Townsend talked with Ed due to his expertise in legal issues and insight into the psychology behind bullies, care of his work on Bullying Decoded.
Alongside fellow guest Katie Neu of Bullying Canada, the three discussed the current state of bullying especially in light of a story that had just hit the news at the time: how a 10-year-old named Jake Gamble was suffering from concussions due to repeated bullying in school.
Here is an edited version of that interview:
Bullying Decoded is a heart-to-heart discussion on bullying and what can be done about it. Get the book and join author Ed Kaspar in a conversation on the legal and psychological issues behind bullying.
Buy the Book
Legal Issues of Bullying
- Bullying is Incompatible with American Character
- Court Defines Bullying
- When School Systems Turn a Blind Eye to Bullying
- Seeking Damages Part 2 of 2: Four Elements to Claim IIED
- Seeking Damages Part 1 of 2: Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
Psychology of Bullying
- Bullying Psychology – 3 Ego States, Parent-Adult-Child (PAC)
- Interview with a Former Bully, Experiments with Power
- Don’t Gaslight Yourself
- Transactional Analysis Defined
- Encouraging a Bully in the Family